Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So wait...BEA is over!?

You guys, has it *really* been 3 months since the awesome BEA conference!? My how time flies!
As I go through catalogs for collection development at my library I am starting to see ALL the books that got ALL the buzz at the conference! And I feel like I earned SUPER cool points by adding them to our various collection lists BEFORE they were hot in the catalogs! Score!

So with BEA behind us, and another one on the horizon...how many months away is it....9...oh yeah, it'll be here before we know it, I bid adieu to all of you!

It's been a wonderful journey blogging on a professional level for BEA and having the opportunity to attend one of THE most awesome conferences in libraryland!

Thank you all for reading, commenting, and being all around awesome followers of the blog! I hope that you all got out of it as much as I was able to put into it!

I'd love to keep in touch and can be found around the Interwebs, favoring the ever popular Twitter social media site!

Hope to chat with you soon!

Thank you all so much for an amazing opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. Until a few years were widely utilized in business areas to supply privacy to their shops and also create a singular appearance. Stores, office buildings, restaurants and meat shops can install blinds. Aluminum profile supplier in china

    ReplyDelete