Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Counting down the days...

Less than five weeks until Book Expo America opens in New York City - three days doesn't seem to be enough time to cover all the fun and excitement scheduled to take place. I wonder if I still have time to clone myself so I can see everything and be everywhere to catch all the fun. I'll try to ignore the fact that the 8:00 am start time will be 5:00 am for my body and cross my fingers that the jet lag doesn't ruin the fun - after all I don't want to return to Los Angeles with author autographs written on me in permanent ink, right?

Come join the fun and help me witness all the festivities - bring your friends and co-workers and get discounts on your reservations! Remember that Librarians benefit from special BEA discounts - $95 for a 3-Day Pass or $60 for a 1-Day Pass. Register Here. If you are traveling in a group – email Diana Press – dpress@reedexpo.com for more information on the group discount.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy from Brooklyn.Thanks for blogging.

    I'm looking forward to another amazing Book Expo and to meeting librarians from across the country. Welcome to my hometown!

    ReplyDelete