Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BEA is just around the corner

Five days until I fly to New York. Who has the time machine?

Take note that Early Bird Discounts end tonight, May 19th, at Midnight Eastern time. So if you haven't registered already, please do take advantage of the special discounts provided for Librarians and groups. Consider $95 for a 3-Day Pass or $60 for a 1-Day Pass for individual Librarians. Register Here. Email Diana Press at dpress@reedexpo.com for more details on the special offers for group visitors. This offer does end soon, perhaps sooner than you think.

I checked out the list of authors (woo hoo!) that will be visiting each day, looked over the Event at a Glance to get an idea of what to expect, and I took advantage of the special fares that Amtrak is providing for BEA visitors.

However, I need to finish planning my schedule for the three days to ensure that each and every day is packed with excitement. So I know to check out the New Title Showcase to find out what I might enjoy reading later this year, visit the YA Editors Buzz Weds. afternoon, stop by the exhibits of course, and see how New York City handles celebrating Book Week - maybe they will have a parade of authors handing out free books?

No comments:

Post a Comment